From OCE Space Simulation
Jamie Tait-Glossop is a member of spacesim, and joined in 2017-18.
Also Known As
2018 Silver Seas Mission
- Acted as a Simulator
- Took a total of 4 night shifts, 61 hours of shiftwork and 122 consecutive awake hours.
- Achieved infamy through the 2018 'Toaster Fire' disaster, resulting in the loss of the Habitat paper towel.
- Created the OCESS throw pillow in Mission Control at 440
- Started the OCESS Family Cookbook
- **Possible** record holder for:
*Most total shift hours on a single mission *Most consecutive awake hours on mission