Difference between revisions of "2010-11"
From OCE Space Simulation
(bahahaha. played with the template to squeeeze Alex in.)
m (.. updating intro. Boring intro, should have a cool template for that.. not template template, but model I guess.)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 11:27, 12 September 2010
|Mission Commander||Ian Martin|
|Deputy Mission Commander||Olivia Frank|
|Education Commander||Samuel Baltz|
|Deputy Education Commander||Nick Eglin|
|External Affairs Subcommander||Euan Wheaton|
|Director of Web and Archives||Chen-tao LaRochelle|
|Director of Tech and Engineering||Arrian Amir-Rafiei|
|Mission Patch: TBD|
2010-11 is the current school year.
- The first year of the new hierarchy proposed in the 2010 Proposal to Change the Hierarchy.
- Training is planned to be revamped, with proper Task Force leaders constantly in charge of training members in various stations.
- EEPs are planned to be brought back for the first time since 2005-06.
- Training Missions are planned to be revamped; instead of semi-regular training missions, workshops will be held as they were a decade ago and longer. Members will sign up or be selected for a work session-long workshop on certain tasks necessary for Spacesim.
- The first Automated Mission is planned for this year.
|Airtight Habitat (proposed)|
|Purpose||To make the Hawking II more "airtight," especially with regard to the doors.|
|EEPs Training (proposed)|
|Purpose||To get members ready to conduct EEPs.|
|Orbit Training (proposed)|
|Purpose||To train members in use of all Orbit software.|
|Veil of Darkness (proposed)|
|Purpose||Create "more fancy" planetary surface constructs.|
|Previous Year||This Year||Next Year|