I noticed that you've been creating a lot of redirect articles involving nicknames for Spacesim members. I think that it is extrememly unlikely that these pages will ever be linked to, since we'll be linking to their member page instead of a nickname. If you need to link to a member page with the text of the link being a nickname, you can use a vertical bar in your link as in [[Article Linked To|Text that will be displayed]] or [[Example Member|CattyCat]]. Also, I don't understand your cat thing, so my example may be off. -- Stefanido 03:18, 29 March 2010 (EDT)
- I think that Chen-tao is trying to ensure that members will be easy to find using the search function, whether you search their callsign, catname, or an abbreviated version of their actual names. And yeah, it's a good idea to link straight to their page no matter what (double redirects are hideous). - Darth Wombat 20:02, 29 March 2010 (EDT)
- Awesome. ---Wernstrum, Stargakat, Jonas 20:35, 29 March 2010 (EDT)
Note to self: Ascend ALL 2010 graduates to the status of alumni on their pages '==
---Wernstrum, Stargakat, Jonas 11:38, 11 September 2010 (EDT)
- Ben is still trying to design a bot to do that automatically, which will be awesome :D - Darth Wombat 15:22, 11 September 2010 (EDT)
- When I was fixing the forums, I saw the folder with the unfinished bot files. I will probably copy them and keep a backup. Alos I found many archived files, some of which are for EEPS, which I have started copying. IronyFail in ANAGLYPH 3D! 15:30, 11 September 2010 (EDT)
- That is all encapsulated awesomeness, but meanwhile I'll have to get to that personally. ---Wernstrum, Stargakat, Jonas 11:08, 12 September 2010 (EDT)
okay, so a few things:
1. "/" indicates one having quit spacesim. it's there for a reason, so if you could, bring it back somehow.
2. Linking peope only pertains if they have a page, or are important somehow. The ones that were linked before wether redlink or not were important in someway or posess a page.
3. General formatting isnt such an issue. Its more that we have some sort of list to look at.
IronyFail in ANAGLYPH 3D! 21:12, 7 November 2010 (EST)