Difference between revisions of "Hindsight 2020"
From OCE Space Simulation
Revision as of 14:35, 29 May 2020
|Mission Dates||Feb 18 - 22 2020|
|Habitat Commander||Blakely Haughton|
|Mission Control Commander||Toby Armstrong|
|Simulator Commander||Jamie Tait-Glossop|
Hindsight 2020 was the 2019-20 OCESS annual mission. The mission objective was to study Mars, analyzing its geological composition to learn more about its past, as well as its soil, to see if the planet could sustain human life.
- Blakely Haughton (Habitat Commander)
- Murray Renaud (Payload Specialist)
- Settia Cavan (Medic)
- Cesare Corazza (Engineering Officer)
- Tavian Hamer-Wilson (EECOM Officer)
- Aidan Darling (Science Officer)
|Previous Mission||This Mission||Next Mission|
|Psychedelia 2019||Hindsight 2020||TBD|