From OCE Space Simulation
Revision as of 23:12, 11 November 2010 by Cslatlantis
2010-11 is the current school year.
- The first year of the new hierarchy proposed in the 2010 Proposal to Change the Hierarchy.
- Training is planned to be revamped, with proper Task Force leaders constantly in charge of training members in various stations.
- EEPs are planned to be brought back for the first time since 2005-06.
- Training Missions are planned to be revamped; instead of semi-regular training missions, workshops will be held as they were a decade ago and longer. Members will sign up or be selected for a work session-long workshop on certain tasks necessary for Spacesim.
- The first Automated Mission is planned for this year.
- The first educational seminars were held in recent history.
- The first mission to a location outside our solar system.
|Airtight Habitat (proposed)|
|Purpose||To make the Hawking II more "airtight," especially with regard to the doors.|
|Purpose||To get members ready to conduct EEPs.|
|Purpose||To train members in use of all Orbit software.|
|Purpose||To embellish the Hab for the purpose of the simulation: engines will be added as well as creating an outer hull to the Hab.|
|Members||Sam Downs, Nick Goddard, Chen-tao LaRochelle, Amanda McColl|
|Veil of Darkness (proposed)|
|Purpose||Create "more fancy" planetary surface constructs.|
|Previous Year||This Year||Next Year|